01/31/2018 - News
Total - Quai D’Orsay Bachelor Scholarship -2018
To further support youth who choose to pursue their academic studies in France, TOTAL, in partnership with the French Embassy in the United Arab Emirates, is pleased to announce the availability of scholarships to enter the elite Universities in France for Emirati youths.
In 2018, this initiative coincides with the Quai d'Orsay/Entreprise Project from the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs which intends to promote joint funded scholarships. In that sense, the partnership between Total in the UAE and the Embassy of France strengthens the effectiveness of this shared educational ambition.
UNIVERSITIES AND MAJORS:
Polytechnique, a leading institute of higher education which combines top-level research, academics, and innovation:
- Mathematics & Physics,
- Mathematics & Computer Science,
- Mathematics & Economics
Sciences Po, a university ranked among the finest institutions in the fields of humanities and social sciences in the world:
- Economy & Society,
- Political Humanities,
- Politics & Government
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR BACHELORS:
- Only Emirati nationals residing in the UAE are eligible to apply
- Students should have graduated in 2016 or 2017
- Must be aged between 17 and19 for Bachelors or less than 25 for Masters
- Must have a high school certificate and demonstrate average of above 85% to apply for Bachelors.
- Completed scholarship application form,
- A motivation letter (500 words) stating why you are an ideal candidate for the scholarship
All the programmes are taught in English.
Interested applicants should send their complete application and the motivation letter latest by February 15th 2018 to TotalUAE.firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.