01/31/2018 - News
Total - Quai D’Orsay Masters scholarship Program - 2018
To further support youth who choose to pursue their academic studies in France, TOTAL, in partnership with the French Embassy in the United Arab Emirates, is pleased to announce the availability of scholarships to enter the elite Universities in France for Emirati youths.
In 2018, this initiative coincides with the Quai d'Orsay/Entreprise Project from the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs which intends to promote joint funded scholarships. In that sense, the partnership between Total in the UAE and the Embassy of France strengthens the effectiveness of this shared educational ambition.
Universities and Majors:
HEC, an academic institution, worldwide known, specializes in education and research in management sciences:
- Public Affairs,
- Business Law,
- Sustainability and Social innovation
Polytechnique, a leading institute of higher education which combines top-level research, academics, and innovation:
- Renewable Energy Science & Technology
Sciences Po, a university ranked among the finest institutions in the fields of humanities and social sciences in the world:
- International Economic Policy,
- International Development,
- Environmental Policy,
- Communication, Media and Creative Industries,
- Economic Law
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MASTERS:
- Only Emirati nationals residing in the UAE are eligible to apply
- Students should have graduated in 2016 or 2017
- Must be aged less than 25 for Masters
- Must hold a Bachelor degree with a minimum of 3.2 GPS to apply for Masters
- Completed scholarship application form,
- motivation letter (500 words) stating why you are an ideal candidate for the scholarship
All the programmes are taught in English.
Interested applicants should send their complete application and the motivation letter latest by February 15th 2018 to TotalUAE.firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.