ADIPEC 2019 – A great success for TOTAL
The 35th edition of the Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference (ADIPEC 2019) was held from 11th to 14th November 2019 at ADNEC in Abu Dhabi.
Total participated as a "Partner" and had a successful conference in terms of delegates participation, content presentation and VVIP visits.
H.H. Shaikh Mansour Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, UAE Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Presidential Affairs opened the ADIPEC 2019, which had Patrick POUYANNE, Chairman and CEO of Total speaking at keynote session on the opening day Oil and Gas 4.0. We also had François GOOD, Carolina PRETZEL and Christophe AMADEI and Nina HOEGH-JENSEN as speakers in key panels during the 4-day event.
Delegates from Total HQ Paris, Refining & Chemicals, Total Solar, TOTSA, Total Marketing Middle East and Gas Renewables and Power attended the event.
Total stand A232 located at the Atrium had as Technical Subjects:
- METIS – Airship and Drone
- ARGOS / Taurob – Robot
- Total Marketing Middle East and Total Solar Middle East – Presentation
- Total Fluides – Presentation and VR
- Total ABK and Total Industry Mobility – Video presenation.
- GAIA (Geoscience Artificial Intelligence Applications) – Video presentation
- PANGEA – Video and presentation
- Total History
- Touch Table – with brochures and videos of Corporate and local publications
A continuous stream of delegates visited Total stand and that includes the visit of H.E. Mohammed Sanusi Barkindo, Secretary General OPEC, H.E. Suhail Mohammed Faraj Al Mazrou, Minister of Energy, UAE and Mr. Abdul Munim Al Kindy, Executive Director, ADNOC who showed great interest and time to know more about our key highlights of this ADIPEC, The METIS and The ARGOS Robot.
Key Speakers and Sessions held during ADIPEC 2019:
•Patrick Pouyanné - Oil and Gas 4.0: Spoke about the nexus of technology and energy – 14:30 – 15:30
Tuesday, 12th November
•François Good - Sustaining industry momentum: Spoke about how companies will build an agile and resilient business model capable of withstanding the inevitable cyclical highs and lows in the years ahead. 14:00 – 15:00 - (Downstream Global Business Leader Session)
•Christophe Amadei - Unconventional – Spoke about the next step change – 11:30 13:00
•Carolina Pretzel - Addressing the human capital challenge – recruiting for oil & gas 4.0 Spoke about the millennial managed organization – 14:00 – 15:30
Thursday, 14th November
•Nina Hoegh Jensen - Ask Me Anything': Inclusion and Diversity thought leaders respond to questions from the audience - 11:00 - 11:30 - (Inclusion & Diversity in Energy Session)
Key visitors included:
- H.E. Mohammed Sanusi Barkindo, Secretary General OPEC
- H.E. Suhail Mohammed Faraj Al Mazrou, Minister of Energy, UAE
- Mr. Abdul Munim Al Kindy, Executive Director, ADNOC
- Mr. Ahmed Saqr Al Suwidi, CEO, ADNOC Offshore
- H.E. Ludovic Pouille, Ambassador of France to the UAE
Total in the NEWS:
Patrick POUYANNE at ADIPEC 2019